Insydon

Full Version: Admin applications.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you want to be an admin on our gameservers you can apply here. Tell us why we should pick you as an admin. Try to be as complete as possible. Also keep in mind that you need to be atleast 16 years old!

Due to some technical issues admin requests are temporarily on hold, but you can apply.
(12-19-2015, 08:47 PM)FSN.Revdutchie Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to be an admin on our gameservers you can apply here. Tell us why we should pick you as an admin. Try to be as complete as possible. Also keep in mind that you need to be atleast 16 years old!

Due to some technical issues admin requests are temporarily on hold, but you can apply.

Hi, my name is Jordan, I'm 16. I was born on April 15th 1999 and I'm French. I have 1 127 hours of Team Fortress 2, I spent long times on it. I spent all my game time on FSN servers because they are very good and there is good players. I hate people who hacked because they have no skill and they break the good vibes with other players. I'm respectful, strict with hackers and bad players. I want to be an admin for reign the respect. Here's my Steam profil : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102408125/ Well, See you soon and I'll apprciate it. Good Game !
(12-19-2015, 09:08 PM)۩۞۩ Stradivarius ۩۞۩ Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2015, 08:47 PM)FSN.Revdutchie Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to be an admin on our gameservers you can apply here. Tell us why we should pick you as an admin. Try to be as complete as possible. Also keep in mind that you need to be atleast 16 years old!

Hi, my name is Jordan, I'm 16. I was born on April 15th 1999 and I'm French. I have 1 127 hours of Team Fortress 2, I spent long times on it. I spent all my game time on FSN servers because they are very good and there is good players. I hate people who hacked because they have no skill and they break the good vibes with other players. I'm respectful, strict with hackers and bad players. I want to be an admin for reign the respect. Here's my Steam profil : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102408125/ Well, See you soon and I'll apprciate it. Good Game !

Thanks for your intrest in becoming an admin. As soon as we have our technical issues solved I will contact you.
(12-19-2015, 08:47 PM)Revdutchie Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to be an admin on our gameservers you can apply here. Tell us why we should pick you as an admin. Try to be as complete as possible. Also keep in mind that you need to be atleast 16 years old!

Hi my name in Peter.I'm 16(03.02.2000) and i live in Romania. I have 2,692 hrs in tf2. I'm playing on FSN servers for more then 1 year. They are pretty good servers with nice people and i'd like to become a part of the staff because i want to make them a nice place where everyone is welcome(except hackers).My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131354797 . Have a good one guys.