Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned from Insydon, wondering why.
As the title reads, I was banned from all insydon servers and am curious why. U:1:32604753
So you played with a nickname "FuckInsydon" and you wonder why you are banned from Insydon servers?
(12-28-2016, 10:49 PM)Revdutchie Wrote: So you played with a nickname "FuckInsydon" and you wonder why you are banned from Insydon servers?

I had no idea a simple nick change would be cause for ban (never read rules). I've mainly played on servers like obigaming which were shitposting central where stuff like this would just be laughed at, especially if the server was acting up at the time (which it was).

Since the ban, I haven't played with that nick on Insydon. In fact, after that session I didn't play with that nick on Insydon. What happened: I got a little pissed off about the awful server-side lag on one of the servers when it was one of the only shootout servers going (when DDD was down). At the time (as usual), everyone was complaining about the horribly overloaded server and leaving almost as quickly as they joined.

If I knew it was cause for a ban or hurt feelings, I just wouldn't have done it.

Ultimately, I had no idea you guys are so sensitive.

Since I can still play on insydon with other accounts, it's not a big deal...I just want to use my main account so I get my top 10 flair Smile
I was banned and I was wondering why because my name is not offensive and as far as I know I wasn't doing anything wrong.
(12-29-2016, 03:28 AM)TurtleMan_Of_Salamander_Army Wrote: I was banned and I was wondering why because my name is not offensive and as far as I know I wasn't doing anything wrong.

I don't see any ban for you!
Hello, I'm still banned. Additionally, I haven't seen any rules in motd or elsewhere. Is there a rule against saying anything bad about the server while it's having issues?
(12-29-2016, 01:14 PM)HAX!- Wrote: Hello, I'm still banned. Additionally, I haven't seen any rules in motd or elsewhere. Is there a rule against saying anything bad about the server while it's having issues?

I see no reason why you should be unbanned. And about the rules it is quite simple and called "Common sense"
(12-29-2016, 05:59 PM)Revdutchie Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 01:14 PM)HAX!- Wrote: Hello, I'm still banned. Additionally, I haven't seen any rules in motd or elsewhere. Is there a rule against saying anything bad about the server while it's having issues?

I see no reason why you should be unbanned. And about the rules it is quite simple and called "Common sense"
Gotcha...not badmouthing a server when it's acting up is now common sense? Just like assuming the admins have some of the thinnest skin in the FoF community is common sense? LOL
Take it the way you want.

Think all needed is said by now so closing topic.